Saturday, January 19, 2008

Knowledge managment

Hey all,
I've been asked to do a presentation about what's new in my team.
I had an idea to what the context should be, but didn't really know the title.
I believe title is everything. presentation should sell, and people remember the title.
After a lot of thinking I found what I was looking for: "Knowledge managing with SharePoint 2007".

One of the slides talk about Web 2.0. The newest Buzzword.
Now I have to explain what web 2.0 is. So lately I've been doing a lot of reading about the subject. To say the true, I don't really know how to explain it.
It's about sharing and the community of the people, but because this subject is so abstract, I can't find the words.

Hope I do well in my presentation.

Have a good time,
Amir

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's easy. Use a Web 2.0 service, to help you define Web 2.0. e.g:
Web 2.0 in the Hebrew Wikipedia
Their synopsis is great.
Good luck on the presentation.